Role: Accounts Payable Assistant
Location: Castlebar, Co. Mayo
Our construction client is seeking an experienced candidate to assist their finance team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
- Matching of invoices to delivery dockets and PO’s.
- Preparing monthly payment run.
- Monthly creditor reconciliations.
- Liaising with Purchasing Department and site staff as needed.
- Setting up of new supplier accounts.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of accounts experience, ideally in accounts payable.
- An accounting qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Very organised – strong attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English with excellent communication skills.
- You can work to tight deadlines and using your own initiative.
- High degree of computer literacy and skills including an extensive working knowledge of Excel.
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.