Junior Technical Support Engineer
Great opportunity for an Junior Technical Support Engineer to join a growing team with a Dublin company.
What you will be doing:
• First point of contact for Customers
• Logging incidents and service requests from customers received via telephone, e-mail and customer portal and process accordingly
• Avoid service level breaches of tickets
• To provide an excellent customer service and value to end users
• Escalation of tickets to resolver groups when required
• Ensure customers are kept updated on progress of tickets
• Prioritisation and management of workload and tasks, working within contractual Service Level Agreements
• Work in accordance to company policies, procedures and standards
What you need:
• 1 - 2 years’ previous experience in a customer service desk environment
• Previous experience using helpdesk systems- (logging tickets)
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)- able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical individuals
• Good knowledge of different Windows OS- 7 / 8 / 10 etc.
• Previous experience using Active Directory, any experience using Citrix products is beneficial
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.