IT Administrator, Remote working
Great opportunity for an IT Administrator to join a growing team with a Dublin company, on a remote basis.
What you will be doing:
• Systems administration of Linux and Windows based internal server support infrastructure
• Maintaining good cabling, patching, power wiring etc. within the data centre environment
• Diagnose and resolve hardware issues in a data centre environment
• Documentation of existing and new deployments
• The focus of this role is to work on the operations and infrastructure that support our shared, virtual and dedicated hosting services in Ireland.
• Working as part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team, on a day to-day basis you will be responsible for maintaining systems and network infrastructure.
• This includes making sure that all services are optimised to work efficiently, and critical services are available 100% of the time. You will be working with a team of system administrators as well as our support and developer teams in order to help resolve issues and identify are as that require improvement.
What you need:
• Experience providing support within a datacentre environment
• Experience with networking
• Windows servers experience
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.