Company Secretarial Manager | Funds | 80k
Are you a Chartered Secretary with at least four years’ post qualified experience and ready for a new senior position within a global FS organisation based in the heart of Dublin City Centre?
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to €80,000 (depending on experience)
Role and organisation:
- Oversee and assist the team as they manage around 500+ legal entities.
- Liaise with Senior management.
- Ensuring compliance with the local regulatory bodies and keeping up to date with relevant changes to Company Law.
- Constant interaction with the internal team, board members, clients, and third parties.
- You will lead the co-sec team and help drive the daily workflow.
- At least four years’ experience as a Company Secretary, ideally currently at managerial level;
- Funds experience;
- ICSA qualified;
- Highly organized individual with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Why not get in touch?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Company Secretary to develop their skillset with a leading financial services company.
To hear more about this role or for a confidential chat about the market, please send your CV to email@example.com, apply using the link or call: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.