Commercial Asset Manager
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. They are looking for a Commercial Asset Manager to join their team today.
In this role, you will be responsible for a portfolio of non-performing loans. The ultimate aim of the role is to ensure the effective operation and of and maximising recovery of the assigned portfolio.
- Responsible for 50-100 borrower connections which require effective and efficient management, ensuring actions are in line with all relevant internal and legislative policies
- Conduct due diligence on loan portfolio and assist in formulating the best strategy for maximising loan recovery
- Proactive management of underlying assets securing loans, including implementation of strategies for debt recovery and ongoing management of secured assets
- Drafting succinct credit applications for discussion and review with the client
- Assisting Senior Asset Manager/Senior Manager in the organisation of borrower meetings and act as point of contact for borrowers, their advisors and the client, as required
- Delivery of accurate and robust MI as required by the client.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in banking/financial services
- APA (Loans)/QFA
- Experience in Commercial debt recovery
- Experience managing cases through the insolvency process – liquidation, receivership and examinership
- Strong financial analysis skills with ability to review, understand and interpret audited financial accounts, management accounts and financial forecasts
- Effective communicator, influencer and negotiator with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience working in a client facing role and negotiating with distressed borrowers and their advisors.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.