Credit & Collections | French | 40k
My client, a multinational manufacturing company based in North Dublin are recruiting for a Credit & Collections Specialist who speaks either fluent French or Italian. Ideal candidates will have 2-3 years Credit & Collections experience in a multinational and speak either fluent French or Italian.
- Achieve monthly performance targets with strong focus on improving AR quality
- Ensure full compliance with the Global Credit Policy in the decision-making process
- Ensure timely collection of due Receivables in line with credit terms
- Proactively facilitate AR dispute resolution and arrange internal escalations
- Proactively facilitate the cash application/AR clearing process
- Manage debt recovery service with external suppliers
- Monitor & action orders on credit hold on the daily basis
- Perform assigned daily, weekly and month end reporting tasks
- Fluency in French or Italian and English
- 2 - 3 years Credit & Collections experience
- ERP experience – Oracle or SAP would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.