Job Title: Field Quality Service Engineer (Munster/Connacht)
Our client is the world’s leading manufacturer of air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications.
They require a Field Quality Service Engineer to be responsible for supporting the companies growing customer base. Position would be based in the Munster and Connacht region.
The focus of the job is:
- Liaising with Existing Accounts
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support
- Ensuring all KPI’s are
- Supporting contractors with technical knowledge via site visits and training
- Managing all Heating, DX & Applied aftersales activities: commissioning systems, technical support, trouble shooting and
- Guarantee that the installers network provides a quality level of
- Delivering presales (new product and current product range) to installers and aftersales training (advanced trouble shooting).
- Develop the Daikin´s service
- Minimum level 6 Fetac / City and Guilds service engineer
- Ideally third level engineering degree
- Strong technical knowledge of the heating industry and relevant products
- Ability to interact and manage key relationships
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.