Property/Private Client Solicitor | Dublin | 2PQE+
A unique job opportunity with an expanding City Centre based law firm. Genuine career progression on offer and market-leading package.
Location: Dublin City
Role and organisation:
This role will involve a mix of commercial and residential property work. You can expect the role to focus on:
- On the Commercial Property front, the Firm boasts a wide client portfolio to include multinationals, retailers and semi-state bodies.
- On the Residential property side, the firm advises investors and first-time buyers. They work closely with some High net worth individuals.
- There will also be some Probate work involved, candidates will therefore ideally have experience in this area.
- You are at least 2 Year PQE in RoI, NI or Eng & Wales.;
- Commercial & Residential property experience; and
- Probate experience will strengthen the application.
Interested in hearing more?
For a confidential chat. Please send your CV to Conor Hoey, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.