Transfer Agency AVP
€ DOE + Benefits
Dublin City Centre
At Sigmar we are currently working with our client based in Dublin City Centre that has a vacancy for a Transfer Agency AVP. If you are numerate individual who is not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard this is a job for you.
• Responsible for overseeing the shareholder register and completing first level checks and reviews required for all transfer agency tasks
• Checking responsibilities for transactions and payments, liaising with investors, clients and internally, query gatekeeper, oversight of key control functions, project participation and management, point of escalation for team members, running the team for in the absence of the VP
• Responsible for the day to day duties and are the first point of contact for all investors and clients
• Drafting of robust operational procedures – ensuring that procedures exist for every process / where change in processes occur that this is captured in procedures and cheat sheet
• Background in an investor services/transfer agency team, for alternative funds at a top tier institutional fund administrator
• Knowledge of transfer agency systems (HWM Mantra would be an advantage but not essential)
• Understanding of Hedge Fund structures and the fund administration business
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Flexible in dealing with changing priorities and leading the team in the same manner
If you have the relevant experience and feel this role is for you, please apply now
T: +353 1 9619721
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.