This newly created role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruiter/account manager to join a dynamic client delivery project team, providing innovative solutions to an iconic brand.
Partnered with some of the fastest growing companies in the world, the Managed Services team deliver a wide portfolio of recruitment solutions to FDI start-ups, MNC ramp ups and firms expanding internationally. We are now on a journey to become the largest RPO provider in Ireland and we’re looking for career driven professionals to join our delivery team and manage complex and challenging contracts.
This unique role requires the successful candidate to manage and own the recruitment process for the German arm of one of the world’s top financial services companies with Headquarters in Dublin.
- Lead internal communication with the German division to ensure delivery within each sector
- Ensure all client contact is timely and professional
- Find innovation solutions to ensure account growth
- Manage client ATS and internal trackers
- Candidate point of contact for any onboarding/payroll support/travel/holidays and offboarding
- Ensuring all client background checks are completed
- Weekly internal reporting
- Daily point of client contact, attending phone and video conferences and quarterly business reviews
- Work closely with your department manager to grow and nurture the account with a view to expanding beyond the existing activity
- Use innovative and traditional recruitment platforms such as – LinkedIn, Monster, IrishJobs, Networking and our own global internal database to source the best talent in the market for a busy client base.
- Acting as the first point of contact for the Sigmar business, you will conduct interviews face to face, via Skype and telephone.
- Source talent for a wide range of roles such as customer service, sales, administration, finance/accounting, marketing, multilingual and technical.
- You are encouraged to continually build and maintain industry knowledge through market research, attending events, networking and taking part in internal projects.
- You will work with your team to understand a job brief and write an attractive job spec
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in recruitment (more is always welcome!)
- Experience in account management
- Degree in business related discipline
- Naturally inquisitive and a nose for investigating; you will be screening candidates who know how to sell themselves!
- Confident communicator
- Commercially minded with an interest in how businesses work
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- Performs best under pressure
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Bonus structure with no thresholds or cap
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
- Active sports clubs – yoga, cycling, running and boxing
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard
- Healthy work-life balance
By joining this high performing team, you will receive excellent training and become a project manager with one of the our most prestigious clients. All you need is a head for a fast-paced environment and a desire for success!
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.