Role: Appraisals Administrator
Location: Galway City
Our global client is looking to expand its Valuations team in Galway, and as such is seeking a suitably experienced, self-motivated person to help streamline their processes, providing accurate administrative support and assisting with all engagements.
We are looking for someone who has strong verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrated emphasis on quality, accuracy and attention to detail.
You must have experience working in a professional working environment, an interest in commercial real estate would be a big advantage.
- Prepare, research and draft reports for specific commercial property valuations;
- Work with the Team on valuation engagements on all types of commercial property and land;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current clients;
- Produce valuation reports on-time and with accuracy.
- Take an active role in undertaking and recording research for the team, including maintaining a database containing key valuation information;
You must have:
- Third level qualification is desirable
- Minimum two years’ experience in a professional, service environment
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Good IT desktop skills; intermediate/advanced Excel
- Experience/knowledge/understanding of the property/real estate industry, would be a major plus.
For more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.