A Multinational FMCG Group is currently looking for a Sales & Events Manager to manage multiple properties/assets located in Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Business Development the scope of the role covers above brand experiences, Leisure Sales, and Event & corporate sales.
This is a great opportunity for anyone currently working in Event/Hospitality sales to grow their career as part of a passionate and exciting team within a household brand name.
- Focus on new business development to ensure profitability and turnover in line with company objectives.
- Host B2B & corporate customers from across the globe on industry familiarisation trips and educational trips.
- Expand sales potential via research, qualifying and soliciting business through to closing and contracting.
- Operate with energy and passion that is contagious.
- At least 3-5 year’s in similar role in proactive leisure, corporate and events sales with tour operator, hotel or visitor attraction.
- Ability to build effective relationships & proven track record in sales planning and delivering sales.
- Good understanding of the tourism, hospitality sector in Ireland.
- Proficiency with computer skills, outlook, PowerPoint, word, excel, saleforce.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.