Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Our client is the world’s leading manufacturer of air conditioning and heating systems for
commercial, residential and industrial applications.
They require a Technical Support Engineer to be responsible for supporting the companies growing customer base. Would be based in Dublin but due to the nature of the position nationwide travel would be required.
The focus of the job is:
- Liaise with existing customers
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Support the sales pipeline through technical sales
- Introduction of cloud technology of service support
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Prepare proposals and quotations
- Provide product education and application advice
- Attend exhibitions, conferences and meetings when required
- Ensuring all technical and sales KPI’s are met.
- Minimum level 6 Fetac / City and Guilds service engineer
- Ideally third level engineering degree
- Strong knowledge of the heating industry and relevant products
- Ability to interact and manage key relationships
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.