UX Writer - ASAP for 11 month contract - Dublin City Centre - Tech GIANT
Tech GIANT looking for UX Writer with approx. 4 years experience to join their team of UX researchers and designers to help improve the user experience of their content. This is an 11 month role based in Dublin City Centre with a world leading tech company that you have definitely heard of.
They're looking for someone with a good background in UX writing who can join the team and help improve the content with user experience in mind.
- Create, edit and set high standards of content with user experience in mind
- Focus on content strategies that increase usability
- Define requirements and review deliverables
- Stakeholder management
- 4 years+ experience as a UX writer
- User centric mindset for content creation
- Experience with technical writing would be a plus
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Superb writing and editing skills for UX
- Familiar with UX research principles and practices
Apply today or get in touch with DARA KAVANAGH on (01) 4744699 or email@example.com for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.