Role: Our client is a prominent provider of automated storage equipment who are currently hiring a Field Service Engineer to join their team. As a Field Service Engineer, your job will be to oversee the installation and maintenance of company equipment nationwide. This job will also involve managing the installation team’s daily activity to ensure deadlines and health and safety requirements are met. As their Field Service Engineer, your job will also involve a lot of client interaction, consisting of regular communication while conducting maintenance and installation. In return, you will have the opportunity to join an expanding company with a customer base that includes medical device and pharmaceutical companies. You can find more information below to see if this is the job for you.
- Installing equipment in line with company procedures.
- Off-loading and preparation of equipment prior to installation.
- Conduct daily checks of forklifts, MEWP and handling equipment.
- Completing documentation for each installation and report back to Installation and Operation Managers.
- Inspect, test, and commission installations once completed.
- Comply with relevant health, safety and environmental requirements, including method statements and risk assessments.
- 2+ years’ experience within a maintenance, engineering or electrical environment.
- Formal electrical qualification.
- Experience with electrical testing and inspection.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Full drivers license.
- Experience in the storage industry an advantage.
- Manual handling advantageous.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.