My client a fast paced SME currently have a requirement for an experienced AP executive who has some GL exposure also and has assisted with month end duties . You will be fully responsible for AP but also be involved in some AR duties
• Processing PO and non-PO supplier invoices on Sage.
• Ensuring that all invoices have been approved and have correct GL codes
• Dealing with supplier queries/calls.
• Supplier reconciliations at month end and following up on all reconciling items.
• Reconciling and analysing company credit cards
• Liaise with managers, suppliers and customers on payments and receipts.
• Assist in Sales invoicing and credit control activities
• Produce Weekly and Monthly Payment/Creditor runs
• Processing of payments via ROS (RCT)
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years exp in an accounts assistant role within a busy finance department
• Strong MS Office suite- excel. Sage Accounts
• Knowledge of Relevant Contracts Tax would be an advantage
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.