Financial Controller | West Dublin | €75,000 | Permanent
My client, one of Europe’s leading logistics specialists require a Financial Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will report directly to the commercial director and will work closely alongside members of the senior management team.
- Overall management of finance team
- To develop group financial & management accounting practices in line with industry standards.
- Reviewing gross profit margins on a job, client, or other relevant basis
- Financial analysis & planning to support business quality, efficiency, and growth
- Preparation of Monthly Management accounts and ensure they are reported in accordance with business guidelines
- Ensure accurate reporting and analysis of costs and revenues
- Assist with external audit
- Oversee intercompany charges and reconciliations to ensure accuracy
- Ensure cash flow forecasts are up to date
- Ad hoc duties
- Fully Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE.
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially focused
To apply now for this Financial Controller position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.