Financial Crime Compliance Officer
This role requires the holder to assist in the delivery of the Group’s financial crime compliance activities within the Group’s various locations and across all businesses. The successful individual will be accountable for the delivery of AML, Sanctions and other anti-financial crime activities within the location.
- Experience of financial crime compliance in an asset management firm highly desired;
- Or 5+ years years of work experience in financial services, compliance, risk, and/or legal experience;
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of sanctions requirements in UK, EU and US and experience of applying those requirements in an investment management context;
- Willingness to be flexible, “hands on”, with an enthusiastic and independent approach and attitude;
- Strong IT skills including EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Advanced degree or professional licenses such as CPA, CFE, CIA, CISA, JD are desirable
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.