Private Equity Investor Services Supervisor – 45-55k
A Boutique style Investments Firm is looking for a Private Equity Investor Services Supervisor. This is an excellent opportunity to take that next step in your career and grow professionally with a progressive organisation.
As a Private Equity Investor Services Supervisor you will:
- Develop relationships with all client contacts including investment professionals, investors, lawyers, auditors and banking personnel.
- Supervise staff and provide ongoing feedback to all team members.
- Work closely with the fund accounting team and be willing to assist in crossover duties.
- Review or prepare capital call and distribution calculations and notices.
- Review or prepare Investors Capital Statements and relevant calculations.
- Five years’ experience in a Fund Administration with at least two of these years in Private Equity.
- Experience managing or supervising people.
- A third level education.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click the link and apply today or call Ryan on 01 9619726 for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.