I have been engaged by a leading international business to assist them identify and recruit a tax manager. This is an advisory role focusing on the tax implications of aircraft and engine transactions.
- Conduct review of term sheets and agreements relating to aircraft and engines including, sale, lease, sub-lease, lease extension, novation, financings and re-financings
- Undertake research on tax risks in foreign jurisdictions in connection with aircraft transactions
- Assessing the tax implications of proposed transactions and proposing solutions to minimize tax implications
- Assist Senior Management by implementing guidelines/procedures to ensure the organisation is not exposed to adverse tax risks
- Assist Senior Management with other ad-hoc international tax issues
- Qualified CTA | AITI
- Ability to interpret complex legal concepts and language
- Fast learner with a desire to learn more about international structures and tax issues.
- Experience of aircraft and/or aviation industry
- Good business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent base salary
- Profit Sharing
- Work from home
If you have the required attributes for this role, please send a copy of your CV directly to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. My direct dial is: 01 474 4639.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.