Part Qualified Accountant | Dublin City Centre | Permanent | €45,000 |
Are you a part qualified accountant from industry or financial services considering a change? I’m currently working with a leading company in the asset management sector who require an ambitious individual to join their team on a permanent basis. The role reports directly to the head of finance and the successful candidate will be largely responsible for general ledger accounts, preparing financial statements as well as AP and AR duties
- Preparation and posting of accounting journals, including accruals & prepayments
- Completion of various bank account reconciliations and posting related journals to the general ledger
- Preparing annual financial statements and GL reconciliations
- Organising management review and payment of incoming invoices
- Performing reconciliations and other control checks.
- Preparing VAT3, ARTD and recovery workings
- Preparing draft corporation tax computations; Form 46G.
- Assisting with internal and external audit
- Ad hoc duties
- Part qualified ACCA/ACA (ideally halfway through exams)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications particularly Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now for this part qualified position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744622.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.