My client based in Dublin West currently have a requirement for an experienced Financial Controller with a strong Logistics or Supply Chain Background.
• To develop group financial & management accounting practices
• Introduce financial analysis & planning to support business quality
• Overall responsibility for the production of financial accounting data
• Ensure monthly management accounts are reported
• Ensure accurate reporting and analysis of costs and revenues,
• Management of process improvement projects within finance
• Oversee intercompany charges and reconciliations to ensure accuracy
• Support the budgeting and re-forecasting process for Group revenues and costs
• Oversee Group Cash flow forecast presentation
• Ensure information is submitted for Group Reporting
• Liaise with external auditors.
• Perform financial analysis and planning (strategy)
• Management of the Finance Team
• Qualified Accountant with 4-5 years PQE- at least 2 years at financial controller/ Finance Manager level
• Coming from a logistics and Distribution industry background
• Must have managed a finance team
• Experience in Tax and Treasury issues
• Proven budgeting and planning experience
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.