A global technology company is looking to recruit a Technical Writer to assist in the scaling of HR efforts by translating technical content into a clear and easy to understand format for consumers.
This is an excellent opportunity for any experienced Technical Writer to grow within a multinational company.
- Migrate content from other sites and documents into one unified location
- Edit and organize content into approved style/template
- Optimize content for ease of understanding and SEO
- Use analytics and insights to improve content and user experience in accordance with KPI’s
- Work alongside subject matter experts to improve and finalize content
- Design elegant solutions to content issues to deliver content in straight forward language
Experience and skills:
- BA/BSc or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Technical Writing role
- Experience with and working knowledge of HTML, Analytics and UX
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Ability to learn quickly and explain information in simple, straight forward language
- Proven track record of writing help centre content a distinct advantage
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.