This is an opportunity to work on the coalface of the rapidly changing talent solution business, delivering innovation services to iconic brands. The Managed Services team deliver a wide portfolio of recruitment solutions to FDI start-ups, MNC ramp ups and international expansion. We help some of the fastest growing companies in the world find the best talent in the world, from here in Ireland.
You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and high performing team, receive excellent training and be able to become a project manager with some of the our most prestigious clients. All you need is a head for a fast-paced environment and a desire for success.
- Advertising and generation of candidate applications
- Screening and shortlisting candidates for specific jobs
- Responding to candidate applications via ATS
- Supporting on/off site interview with clients
- Visiting client sites to develop understanding of business and needs
- Filling, planning, scheduling and coordinating the account and project managers where required
- Supporting back office ATS systems and quality improvement
- Tracking client SLA’s and KPI’s for on-going projects
- Set up and manage support functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication
- Assist Project Managers in management of data and KPI’s
- Review project activities for compliance with procedures and standards
- Assists with the production of user documentation
- Conducting candidate reference checking/background screening as required
- Degree in HR or business-related discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency of English and high level of German, both written and verbal
- Excellent time-management and organisation skills
- Confidentiality – candidate & client confidentiality is at the core of our business, so we need somebody who understands and complies with this
- Team Player and Solution orientated
- MS Office, Excel, Word and Outlook an absolute minimum
- Must have experience within an office environment
- Excellent organisational and project management skills - Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy with numbers
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus
- Health care and Pension options
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Active sports clubs – yoga, cycling, rugby and running
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard – Christmas party abroad every year!
- Healthy work-life balance
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney, Recruitment & Development Manager, on 01-9619720 or email your CV to email@example.com
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.