An Irish insurance company is looking for a claims handler to join their team. This is a 12 month fixed-term contract.
- Experience working in a claims environment
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to negotiate effectively
- APA qualified or working toward CIP
- Knowledge of Employers Liability, Public Liability, Property or Motor claims
Key responsibilities of the claims handler:
- Managing a portfolio of insurance claims, from First Notice of Loss through to completion
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients
- Providing advice and managing expectations
- Producing claims reports while ensuring all relevant paperwork and compliance procedures are followed
Please reach out to Kerry Ahern for more information at (0)1 4744 683 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.