Part Qualified Accountant 45k + Perm + beneifts
My client in the Financial Services industry specifically in the asset management group,
is seeking a part qualified accountant to join the wider finance function across Europe.
You will be highly motivated individual, who works well in a team.
Overview of the job:
- General ledger management, with responsibility for posting entries;
- Monthly closing of general ledger and group reporting within set timeframes;
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Acting as the main point of contact in dealing with external auditors
- Performing general ledger reconciliations and ensuring accuracy of entries.
Analytical Analysis, Projects
- Preparing reporting documents for Management Committee and Board, with analytical comments
- Assisting with or leading projects for local and group initiatives, working with colleagues,
- often cross-border.
- Ad hoc duties as required to assist the wider financial team.
Education & Experience required:
- Part-qualified accountant (ACCA)
- Experience working with general ledger packages
- Good working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- Numerical, analytical and accounting skills
- Attention to detail and a focus on controls
- Task management skills, with an ability to prioritise, balance tasks and meet deadlines;
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with an ability to work on own initiative.
A more detailed job description will be given after application*
To apply please click apply or please attach a CV to email@example.com or call Aoife @ Sigmar Recruitment 01 474 4691
Your application will be treated with full privacy & in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.