Part Qualified Accountant - Dublin City Centre - Permanent - 37,000 + Benefits
My client, a leading company in the corporate services sector require a part-qualified accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This presents an excellent for an ambitious individual who is halfway through their exams and looking to progress in a vibrant, fast paced environment.
- Managing a portfolio of clients as well as following up with third parties, including investors, clients, auditors and tax advisor
- Liaising with the company's auditors.
- VAT, Intrastat and VIES tax computation.
- Involved in preparing monthly management accounts
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balance
- Analysing financial data and making conclusions.
- Involved in producing and analysing year-end financial accounts
- Ad hoc duties
- Part qualified Accountant
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounts and financial statement preparation;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
To apply now for this part qualified accountant position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.