Part Qualified Accountant | 45k
My client, a multinational Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a part Qualified Accountant. Ideal candidates will be half way through their ACCA exams and have 2+ years working in industry.
- General ledger management, with responsibility for posting entries
- Monthly closing of general ledger and group reporting
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Acting as the main point of contact in dealing with external auditors
- Performing general ledger reconciliations and ensuring accuracy of entries
- Organising management review and payment of incoming invoices
- Performing reconciliations and other control checks.
- Preparing draft corporation tax computations
- Part Qualified ACCA
- Good working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.