My client a large FS company is looking for a Part qualified Accountant.
If you are halfway through your ACCA exams with GL and reporting experience the role is for you.
General Ledger and Reporting
- General ledger management, with responsibility for posting entries;
- Monthly closing of general ledger and group reporting within set timeframes;
- Preparing annual financial statements;
- Acting as the main point of contact in dealing with external auditors; and
- Performing general ledger reconciliations and ensuring accuracy of entries.
Accounts Payable/Receivable and Banking
- Performing control checks over incoming invoices and expense claims;
- Organising management review and payment of incoming invoices;
- Monitoring bank balances and ensuring incoming invoices are paid in good time;
- Raising customer invoices in a timely manner;
- Performing reconciliations and other control checks.
- Ensuring correct treatment of invoices, liaising with tax advisors where necessary;
- Preparing VAT3, ARTD and recovery workings; and
- Preparing draft corporation tax computations; Form 46G.
Analytical Analysis, Projects
- Preparing reporting documents for Management Committee and Board, with analytical
- Assisting with or leading projects for local and group initiatives, working with colleagues.
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.