Compliance Officer Job
I am currently looking for a Senior Compliance Manager for my client in the Dublin 2 area. The Ideal candidate for the job will come with strong experience in the compliance monitoring area within financial services company.
The responsibilities of the Compliance Manager
- Executing a risk-based compliance monitoring programme
- Ensuring quality and timely reports are issued to senior management
- Assisting in the development of detailed Compliance Monitoring procedures
- Building relationships with the relevant business areas and other oversight groups, particularly in relation to the planning and implementation of reviews
- Maintaining an appropriate level of relevant regulations and changes
- 3-5 years in compliance with a financial services company (funds preferably)
- Excellent report writing capabilities
- Highly motivated and hardworking individual
APPLY TODAY! If you are interested in discussing this Compliance job further or discussing any other roles that may be available, please call Luca Zelli today on 01-4744602 or email me at lzelli @sigmar.ie
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.