-Long Established Irish family owned Freight Forwarder, specialising in European Road and Sea Freight.
-Reporting to the Operations Manager.
-Based in Kilkenny
-Full time permanent position.
-Salary is €30k - €40k DOE
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organizing, planning and monitoring freight movements from our European Partners to Ireland.
- Provide excellent customer service to our client base.
- Liaise on a daily basis with our European Partners through e mail, phone etc.
- Liaising with clients, sub contractors, Partners, warehouse and other essential personnel to ensure efficient flows of information to all parties
- Perform administration tasks efficiently and to a high standar
- Ensure all queries and requests are dealt with accurately, courteously and promptly
- While working as part of a Team and contributing to the efficiency of the overall department, this is a role holds a high level of responsibility and reports directly to Senior Management.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years transport / forwarding experience in a busy Logistics/Transport environment
- Solid PC Skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and a strong Team player
- Italian, French, Spanish or another language would be an asset but not a prerequisite.
- Customer focused.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.