Interested in working for one of the worlds most trusted and innovative Investment Banks?
We are looking for experienced Automation Testers to join a team developing Automation Frameworks using Java. The contract will initially last for 12 months and is offering a daily rates between €375 -€400 depending on experience. Ideally looking for candidates to start in January.
The office is based in West Dublin and has onsite parking options available.
Remote working is encouraged with this client – Once you get settled in and learn the systems of course!
- Develop Test Automation frameworks for large scale projects from an end to end perspective including front end, middle tier services and back end data providers;
- Code Test Automation Scripts
- Follow engineering best practices and provide technical mentorship to other team members;
- Performing reviews of code and automation strategy;
- Participate in Agile and build Continuous Delivery automation solutions for each product/project;
- Lead teams through Test-driven development process;
- Administer testing server and nodes;
- Implement and maintain automated test scripts, oversee scripts written by other QA engineers.
The expertise we’re looking for:
- Experience in developing software test code using Java/J2EE,
- Strong knowledge and expertise with QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium- WebDriver, UFT/QTP, Fitness Jenkins, Scripting Environments, etc.)
- Experience developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions for large-scale enterprise systems;
- Experience providing Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions (Jenkins, Maven and UDeploy);
- Experience working in Agile environments
If you need any additional information, contact Chris Stewart on 01474 4601.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.