Financial Controller Dublin West Dublin 24
The Financial Controller will report to the Commercial Director and will be a key part of the Senior Management Team. This role has the plan in place to move into a Chief Financial Officer. As the Financial Controller you will have a strong commercial acumen.
You will play an integral part of the company to reach its growth plans to provide concrete financial evidence and support the business goals. You will work closely with senior management and the key stakeholders to build on business goals and strategy.
The main points of the role will be:
- To develop group financial & management accounting practices in line with industry standards.
- Introduce financial analysis & planning to support business quality, efficiency, and growth, enabling strategic decision making aligned to company’s strategic plan
- Manage the companies’ legal & regulatory compliance.
- Implement efficient procurement practices.
- Lead and manage the Finance Team.
Other points on the role:
- Overall responsibility for the production of accurate and reliable financial accounting data and reports for the Group on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
- Reviewing gross profit margins on a job, client, or other relevant basis.
- Improve, format, and structure the management accounts and practices that capture the business strategy, relevant KPIs (financial and non-financial) and provide sufficient but succinct narrative to allow the organisation to make decisions effectively.
- Define, improve, and drive on-going improvements in tracking and reporting processes for the business.
- Advise on the financial inputs / outputs and requirements around IT systems and processes, ERP systems so that these systems will provide robust outputs.
- Support the budgeting and re-forecasting process for Group revenues and costs and cost centres to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Oversee Group Cash flow forecast presentation
- Perform financial analysis and planning a strategy through collaboration with the management team on technical and commercial objectives, operational strategy and the financial tools to support decision making in this process.
- Qualified accountant. ACA/ACCA or CPA qualification is not a prerequisite but is desirable.
- Experience in dynamic environment serving international customers
- Proven budgeting and planning experience
- Experience in Tax and Treasury issues
- Strong communication skills, teamwork, leadership and mentoring abilities with an ability to teach nonfinancial team members.
- Commercial acumen
Please “click apply “or drop a note/CV to Aoife McCamley @ Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or reach out on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/aoife-mccamley-85102210/ or call Aoife directly 01 474 4691 for more information.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.