Our client is currently recruiting for a BIM Engineer to join their team based in South Dublin.
- Maintain the project BIM Execution Plan and ensure its implementation in accordance with Employer Information Requirements;
- Quality control and monitoring of all subcontractor BIM models/drawings in accordance with Master Information Delivery Plans and Model Production Delivery Tables;
- Produce weekly clash detection reports and assist with project coordination via design team/supply chain coordination workshops;
- Provide training and supervision to project stakeholders and site team in utilising models in their roles including coordination, cost analysis, programming etc.;
- Modelling through Revit and producing sketches/drawings from the BIM models to assist the site team when and as required.
- Experience using of BIM software is essential - Revit, NavisWorks and AutoCAD at a minimum;
- Experience using the BIM 360 platform advantageous;
- A good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements and industry BIM protocol;
- Experience in a construction role with three years (minimum) experience in a similar BIM co-ordination role.
- Working with a general contractor would be preferable;
- A construction related third level degree in Engineering, Building Services, Architecture or Structures - honours preferable;
- Design co-ordination experience across multiple disciplines
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.