My client within the Media (Animation) sector currently have a requirement for an experienced qualified accountant who MUST have experience within feature animation production accounting, please only apply if you have this exposure. Within my role you will be involved in cost reporting, forecasting and all other accounting aspects within the team
• Manage all production accounting duties – this will include financial planning and analysis duties and production quota and productivity reporting.
• Partner with Production to create and manage production schedules and budgets.
• Provide and present clear, accurate production planning scenarios and analysis
• Provide accurate, detailed and timely cost reports, cash flow and headcount forecasts etc
• Manage the reporting of Media costs into the Accounting system and ensure compliance, accuracy and timely processing of all payments, cost reporting and cash flows.
• All other finance duties and projects as required
• Process improvement projects and updates in relation to accounting systems where needed
• Qualified Accounting with a media background (You must have exposure to feature animation production accounting to be suitable for this role. If you don’t have this exposure you wont be suitable)
• Some exposure to local and international tax if possible – would be an advantage if you also held a tax qualification
• Knowledge of IA 839 and 700
If you match all the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.