Could you work with one the world’s most exciting medical devices companies? Are you excited about troubleshooting new products? One of the world’s biggest multinationals is currently looking for Manufacturing Engineers at many level. Excellent salary on offer with great suite of benefits!
- Compile & analyse operational, test and experimental data.
- Summarise, analyse and draw conclusions from test results.
- Troubleshoot new products / processes.
- Work closely with product development.
- Drive improvements in process design.
- Apply validation techniques and associate regulatory requirements.
- Give technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
Job Qualifications and Experience:
- Min. 3rd Level Degree.
- 4+ years’ experience working at an Engineering level.
Permanent - Full time - Salary (Neg) + great suite of benefits
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.