Personal Lines Broker
At Sigmar we are currently working with our client based in Dublin North that has a vacancy for a Personal Lines Broker. An insurance broker is looking to add a Personal Lines Broker to their team, ideally you will have 3 years’ experience in a personal lines role, have achieved your CIP or you are working toward same and have working knowledge of Relay.
• Day to day management and handling of all aspects of Personal lines Risks, including, quotations, claims, renewals, mid-term alterations and all other queries as they may arise
• Liaising with Clients/ Insurers/ Brokers and other third parties on all aspects of the personal lines client book
• Processing all aspects of personal lines policy from inception through to payment
• Liaising with Insurers where issues arise at renewal/ quote stage
• CIP Qualified/ Working towards CIP qualification
• Proficient in Relay/ applied systems and Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
• Team player and willingness to assist fellow colleagues as and when need arises
• Excellent interpersonal skills
If you have the relevant experience and feel this role is for you, please apply now
T: +353 1 9619721
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.