Financial Planning & Analysis Manager| Professional services | Dublin City Centre| Salary €65-€70K
An FP&A Manager role has become available for a leading professional services company in Dublin City Centre. This is a well- known company with their main office based in Dublin as well as offices in London and the US. The successful candidate will report into the Financial Controller.
Duties will include:
- Preparation, review and presentation of revenue budgets and forecasts for department, working closely with the Department Heads and senior management.
- Facilitate the bi-annual and annual financial planning process.
- Preparation of presentation materials and strategic plans.
- Build financial models to share with the partners.
- Understand the revenue drivers of the business and ways of adding value.
- Analysis of current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses.
- Qualified ACCA or ACA Accountant with a minimum of 7 years PQE and will have worked in a similar role previously.
- Previous financial and management accounting experience is required.
To apply attach CV to email@example.com and Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy Division will be in touch ASAP.
Sigmar Recruitment Wins 'The Best Recruitment Company To Work For' at TIARAs 2019
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.