Financial Planning and Analysis | Permanent | Corporate Services | €75,000 |
A leading company in the corporate services industry require a qualified accountant with FP&A experience to join their team. The successful candidate will support the Financial director, finance controller and partners with insightful business analysis. Excellent benefits including a substantial bonus.
- Support the Financial Controller, Finance Director and Partners with insightful business analysis
- Understand the revenue drivers and analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators
- Preparation and presentation of revenue budgets and forecasts
- Lead the bi-annual and annual financial planning process.
- Prepare concise and insightful management reports
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials and strategic plans
- Identify and improve tools and systems to provide enhanced financial and operational information.
- Ad hoc duties
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Team player with strong communication skills.
To apply now for this Financial Planning & Analysis position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.