A multinational company in Limerick is looking for Financial Reporting Accountants to join their team on a contract basis.
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements.
- Preparation of any group, board or ad hoc reporting required by your clients.
- Liaise with external auditors and deal with audit queries. Manage the audit process for your clients.
- Preparation of regulatory returns where required.
- Ensuring agreed client service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met.
- Ensuring other Tax compliance deadlines are met for the funds on your team.
- Preparing and/or reviewing tax computations as required.
Assist other colleagues.
- Train other colleagues in your areas of expertise. Review the work of other colleagues and provide timely feedback on any review points.
- Act as a go-to person to help with the development of junior members of the team.
- Take part in transition projects as required.
full job spec on request
Financial Reporting experience- full or part qualified accountants.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.