Credit Risk Business and Data Analyst – West of Ireland
Do you have a Degree in Mathematics, Computer programming, Finance, Business, Engineering, Statistics or other similar discipline? Are you based in the North West region of Ireland?
If so, this role may well be of interest to you…
My client is based in Carrick on Shannon in Co. Leitrim and is a credit card company who in 2018 were voted one of the best places to work in Ireland, employing 270 people.
This role will be part of a team which analyses data and uses statistical models to optimise the credit policy for each segment.
What you will do in this Credit risk team:
- Manage, analyse and interpret data;
- Generation of Credit performance reports;
- Draw conclusions from data and reporting. propose improvements in the credit policy and the management portfolio;
- Participate in the design of the credit policy for the new business, and the ongoing review of the existing business.
Experience required to be successful in this role:
- Min of 1 year in Data Analytics with strong quant skills;
- Banking background preferred;
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer programming, Finance, business, Engineering, Statistics or other similar discipline;
- Very strong numeracy and analytical skills;
- Strong technical skills in programming (SAS/SQL/VB/R) and Excel.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.