Location: Clonskeagh Dublin 4
Are you a QA with 3 years’ experience? Do you thrive when managing people?
Are you APA qualified in loans with excellent knowledge of the CCMA, MARP, CPC?
Then this could be a perfect next move for you.
The QA is responsible for assisting the Manager in ensuring the quality of all activities undertaken by team members and for ensuring Compliance with the Central Bank of Ireland’s Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears (CCMA), Consumer Protection Code (CPC), Consumer Credit Act (CCA) and Data Protection Acts.
A successful Candidate in this role:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Quality / Compliance role in a mortgage environment (essential).
- Experience of working in an Arrears Support Unit or retail banking/mortgage Customer Services unit, is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the CCMA, CPC, MCC and how to apply these through interaction with our customers
- Excellent reporting / analytics and PC skills.
- APA (loans is desirable)
- Two years’ experience in coaching or managing performance would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this role click the link and apply today, email Ryant@sigmar.ie or call Ryan on 019619726.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.