Junior Fund Accountant
Location: Dublin 2
Did you achieve a 2.1 honours degree in either Business, Economics or Finance?
Would you be interested in Joining a medium sized Investment Solutions firm?
Then why not apply in today? My client is looking for recent graduates to take on the job of Fund accountant.
Brief overview of what you will do in this Fund accountancy job:
- Calculating the funds expenses and accruals.
- Communicating with the fund’s investment advisors.
- Calculating and Reporting the Funds' Net Asset Values. (NAV)
- Keeping a good relationship with your clients.
- Performing procedures to ensure funds follow legal and regulatory requirements.
What you will need for this Funds accounts job:
- Third level qualification in Business, Finance or Economics
- 0-6 months experience in funds, asset management or banking a bonus.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- PC Proficient, especially with Excel and Word
- Positive can-do attitude
This Junior Funds job benefits include:
- 22 days holidays
- Private medical health insurance
- Educational assistants’ program
- Pension scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass Scheme
- Club Subsidy
- Employee Share Participation Plan
If you are interested in becoming a Fund Accountant, please click on the link and apply today or call
Ryan on 01 9619726 or email Ryant@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.