Job Title: Transfer Agency Senior Associate
Location: Dublin 1
Are you an experienced Transfer Agent/Investor Services Specialist looking for a change/new challenge?
We currently have roles available at various levels that will offer you that new challenge plus a competitive remuneration package located centrally in Dublin city. Read on for more information.
Role of the Transfer Agent:
- Reviewing documentation
- Setting up investors
- Booking / recording transactions
- Processing subscriptions and redemptions
- Liaising with clients and internal teams
- Processing capital calls and distributions
- Performing Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks, FATCA / CRS reviews
- Reconciliation of fund accounts and additional ad hoc duties.
Skills and experience required:
- A strong background in investor services/transfer agency from a top tier institutional fund administrator; 2+ years of experience;
- Up to date AML / FATCA / CRS knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of accounting, finance and private equity investment concepts
- Good client relationship skills
If you are interested in this Senior Transfer agent job and your experience matches this description
call Ryan on 01 9619726, email email@example.com or apply by clicking apply
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.