Our fantastic client is looking for payroll specialists with experience in a regulated industry, and experience of high payroll volumes - especially those familiar with dealing with, or working for outsourcing payroll providers.
The role is an initial 12 month contract which will be extended to a permanent role based on your performance during the 12 months.
Role includes but is not limited to:
- Payroll preparation which supports an outsourced service model for weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Payroll review for multiple payrolls and provide timely summary level Business Information to appropriate levels of management.
- Timely and effective management of employee requests and queries which are handled by the service provider.
- Data validation and data analysis from multiple sources, e.g. HR ERP, T&A, Comp & Benefit providers.
- Be a part of ongoing service improvement by streamlining processes, eliminating waste and leveraging the service provider, e.g. process mapping within the payroll workflow
- Data consolidation and validation experience
- Advanced Excel (VLOOKUP’s and pivots) skills are beneficial
- Understanding of Payroll Process, tax and legal framework and IT systems.
- A flexible approach to work, ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute within deadlines IPASS or similar qualification desirable.
For more information please call me on 021 484 7134 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.