Payroll Analyst Required For Growing Tech Company In Dublin
This Payroll Analyst role is ideal for someone either with EMEA payroll or experience or for someone who would like to get experience outside of Irish payroll.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager the successful candidate will be assigned specific payroll countries to manage and will ensure they are processed with speed and accuracy. Key responsibilities will include:
• Perform compliant payroll processing for their assigned countries.
• Process salaries, withholding taxes, pensions, vacation, sick leave and worker's compensation records etc.
• Work with payroll providers to ensure timely payroll processing and review output.
• Partner with HR, Accounting, vendors and other stakeholders.
• Answer employee queries regarding their payroll.
• Compile reports as needed and provide to HR, management, etc.
• Support statutory financial audit and data collection to assist with external and internal audits.
• Create Purchase Order within Ariba for payroll service fees, garnishments and taxes, etc.
• Minimum 2 years payroll experience.
• Excellent computer skills - proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Fluency in English is essential.
• Proven commitment to achieving deadlines and delivering high quality work.
• Fluency in another European languages is a plus.
• EMEA Payroll experience is a plus.
If interested in this position, please apply to this advert or contact Sam Breckon @ Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.