Payroll Specialist – EMEA – 40k
I have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable experience in EMEA Payroll. My clients are a US multinational company based in Dublin City Centre and they require a Payroll Specialist with 1-2 years previous experience processing payroll for a large SME or multinational company.
Experience processing EMEA payroll is not necessary, if you have 1-2 years processing Irish or UK Payroll and you would like to gain experience in EMEA payroll then this would definitely be an opportunity worth taking.
The successful candidate, reporting to the Payroll Manager will be assigned specific payroll countries to manage and will be responsible for ensuring they are processed with speed and accuracy.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Process salaries, withholding taxes, pensions, vacation, sick leave and worker's compensation records etc. accurately & timely.
- Work with payroll providers to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing and review output.
- Partner with HR, Accounting, vendors and other stakeholders.]
- Answer employee queries regarding their payroll.
- Create and update payroll procedure documentation.
- 1+ years' experience processing Irish or UK Payroll
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent computer skills - proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this role then please send your CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment email@example.com and apply here on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.