Payroll Accountant | 45k
My client, a multinational financial services company based in South Dublin are recruiting for a Payroll Accountant. Ideal candidates will have 2 -3 years Payroll experience in a large organisation.
- Coordinate Monthly Payroll with external administrators 500+ employees.
- Setting KPIs for external Payroll providers to achieve efficient and effective process flow
- Posting all Payroll month end Journals
- Ownership of all Payroll and other cost BS reconciliations includes preparation of reconciliations and investigating, resolving historic/current balances
- Preparation of other BS reconciliations at the month end
- Preparation of the Payroll Bank Reconciliations on monthly/weekly basis
- Month End duties such as accruals and prepayment review and posting journals
- Prepare process documents for existent and new processes
- Preparation of the yearend Financial Statements and audit packs
- Organise manual payments across multiple banks and/or approval of same
- Building strong relations with various internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Payroll experience in a large organisation
- Accounting Technician or part qualified accountant
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with the business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.