Tittle: Real Estate Case Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
Do you have 3 or more years’ experience Real Estate Asset Recoveries. Are you a skilled negotiator and have you been involved in the sale process of assets, then why not apply today?
What you will do in this Real Estate role.
- Management of a portfolio of Real estate assets across the Republic of Ireland and the Northern Ireland.
- Creating strategies with insolvency practitioners aimed towards maximising value.
- Assist in management of cases through the insolvency process
- Ensuring all MI systems are always kept up to date and accurate
- Preparation of internal and external tracker and reports
What a successful candidate in this Property management role.
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree– ideally in Accounting, Finance, Legal, or Real Estate
- 3+ years’ experience in Asset Management.
- Very strong negotiation skills
- Experience of Sale of Property as managing portfolio of real estate assets
- Experience in assisting in management of cases through the insolvency process; incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
If you are interested in this role then why not click on the link and apply today, send your CV to Ryant@sigmar.ie or call Ryan on 01 961 9726 for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.