Title: Debt Recovery Case Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
Do you have two + years’ experience in property related debt recovery? Are you APA or QFA qualified? Are you looking to join a company that recognises hard work and offers career progression? If you answered yes to these questions then why not apply today?
What you will do in this Debt Recoveries role.
- Responsibility for approximately 50-100 borrower connections requiring effective and efficient management, ensuring that actions are in line with all relevant internal and/or legislative policies in order to deliver agreed goals.
- Conduct Due diligence on the loan portfolio
- Proactive management of underlying assets securing loans, including implementation of strategies for debt recovery and ongoing management of secured assets in a timely fashion
- Assisting the senior asset manager in organising borrower meetings
- Drafting Credit applications for review by the client.
What you will need to be successful in this Recoveries role.
- APA or QFA qualification
- Experience of managing cases through MARP/CCMA
- Litigation and repossessing experience
- Experience of working in a client facing role and of negotiating with distressed borrowers and their advisors.
- 2 years’ experience in Financial Services/banking
If you would like to apply click the link, email email@example.com or call Ryan on 019619726.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.